Statistics - how to analyse them?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
CarolineH

Statistics - how to analyse them?

Post by CarolineH »

I'm bringing this thread from another post
casasantoestevo wrote: Your website is not monitored by Google Analytics.
My site is not monitored by Google Analytics because I host with Yahoo Small Business and I download all the log statistics for my site. (Could this be a mistake?)
At the moment I use a tool called Weblog Expert to analyse my results, which I find a bit clunky.

Can anybody comment on other tools that they use?
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

You can use GA as well as the webhost stats, you just need to set it up by adding some code to every page of your website. With GA you can also set up goals so you can see exactly what phrases people use on search engines for every enquiry generated via your site.
CSE

Post by CSE »

No it is not a mistake, I made the comment, but seeing this post maybe I should have also asked if you use any other sort of statistical gathering programme? I just assumed that everyone could use Google.
Analysis can be good to view, but sometimes one can get bogged down in the detail…or at least I have done. I regret that.
:oops:
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.