Link exchange anyone in Spain....golf site

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
sazzleevans

Link exchange anyone in Spain....golf site

Post by sazzleevans »

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:37 pm Post subject: Link exchange anyone in Spain....golf site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am getting a website created to promote Isla Canela Golf course. It will be up and running in just a few weeks and i was wondering if anyone would like a link exchange with me..before the site goes live.

I am doing it now as i have a webman who creates my site and i wanted to give hiem EVERYTHING now so that he can created the site and i will be up and running with no extra costs re updates etc etc.

If you are intersted this is the link i would like:

www.islacanelagolf.com - Everything you need to know about Isla Canela Golf course, including a hole by hole guide, score sheet and even a sample menu from the club house.

If your interested it would be great to hear from you.

Adios
SARAH
oskar

Post by oskar »

You´ve got a link if you check your PMs!

BTW, you´ll do better if you substitute your URL with some key words (anchor text) e.g. Isla Canela Golf course.
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Can you give an example...sorry not up to speed on this type of thing..thanks for link

SARAH
oskar

Post by oskar »

I´ve changed it on your link..........

http://www.luxuryvillaslanzarote.com/su ... age_78.htm

Anchor text is very important to get a high search engine ranking i.e. you are matching the words in your link, in this case Isla Canela Golf Course, to what people will put into search engines when they are looking for such a thing. They won´t put in www.islacanelagolf.com