www.ferienhausmarkt.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Zoot

www.ferienhausmarkt.com

Post by Zoot »

Here's a new one to me: www.ferienhausmarkt.com. A bit complicated to complete as some sections haven't been translated from the German. Free if you insert a reciprocal link on your own site, otherwise 29euros.
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

They're mentioned here:

viewtopic.php?t=10812

Looks like they might be worth a try, particularly if you attract the German market.
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
Zoot

Post by Zoot »

Thanks for the link; seems to have generated mixed reactions. Anyway we're up on the site so will just wait and see.
Little Villa

Post by Little Villa »

Well I don't know how it happened but I seem to have signed up to pensionen-weltweit.de when I'm sure I followed a link to ferienhausmarkt.com.

I can't speak German and I just can't figure out if I can have a link to my website without linking to them, as I don't want another outgoing link. I have paid €29. I have emailed them in English but have had no reply. Is there anyone in the same boat as me, who understands, please? :roll:

Thanks.
enid

Post by enid »

I am with them. Only had one result but that family have been back 5 times so best free site I've ever used!
hurghadasun

Post by hurghadasun »

enid wrote:I am with them. Only had one result but that family have been back 5 times so best free site I've ever used!
Have to agree, had a few bookings myself from them. They do place adds in other sites as well, part of the deal I think.
www.hurghadasun.co.uk

For fun in the sun
stork

Post by stork »

We have been on, possibly still are. Not a single booking (and I guess we have 40% German guests, and I speak the lingo)