Are you selling a gite?

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
ChrisMac

Are you selling a gite?

Post by ChrisMac »

I am conducting two different property searches for two British families.

Whilst their budgets differ, their briefs to me are very similar – a cottage-type property ‘of charm’ (i.e. natural stone), renovated, rural but not too isolated, pool or space to put one in, not too far from commerce and touristy things to do.

Which pretty much describes many a gite, hence this posting here.

If you are selling a gite (not a complex… an individual gite), somewhere in the Dordogne, Lot or Lot and Garonne departments, please get in touch.

Budget? More than 200,000 less than 300,000

Thanks
ChrisMac
PS I am not an estate agent!
paolo

Re: Are you selling a gite?

Post by paolo »

ChrisMac wrote:PS I am not an estate agent!
Shouldn't you be?
Paolo
Lay My Hat
ChrisMac

Post by ChrisMac »

Paolo

Not sure what you mean... there is a huge difference between what I do and what an estate agent does.

I search for properties on a tight brief on behalf of people who, for one reason or another, cannot do it for themselves. In otherwords, I work for the buyer.

An estate agent offers properties for sale on behalf of the property seller, normally putting a huge commission on top of the sum wanted by the seller. This can severley slow down the sale of the property, particularly in these days of a buyers market.

Hence my appeal direct to owners of gites through this forum. For I cannot introduce buyers, if I do not know of the property!

I would be pleased to answer any other queries you may have... happily here, or by private e-mail if you would prefer.

Yours
ChrisMac