In case you thought that photographs didn't matter!

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Jimbo

In case you thought that photographs didn't matter!

Post by Jimbo »

This just arrived:

Thank you for the email, is the 2 bed gite available for the 2 weeks beginning 13/8/12. The photos look so lovely on your website!

Jim
Windy

Post by Windy »

Did they send a follow up asking for a discount?

Whenever I get comments like that it's normally because someone wants to book 2 nights midweek, bring an extra 2 very small people or a third well behaved dog :lol:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

No. Hovered around a couple of possible fortnights, wondered about pool security but booked last night for the full whack.

Unlike the bloke who rang on Monday night wanting all three gites for a week but 'with full and uninterrupted 24-hour internet access because he and his friends were keen gamers'. Oh, and a discount for high season a year ahead. When I told him that you couldn't put the words 'EDL'' uninterrupted' and rural France' in the same sentence, he decided to go elsewhere. Which, I suspect, was a lucky escape.

Jim
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Jimbo wrote:..When I told him that you couldn't put the words 'EDL'' uninterrupted' and rural France' in the same sentence, he decided to go elsewhere.
I'll bet you were tempted to suggest that 'Gite holiday' and 'all day gaming' should not be in the same sentence :roll:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

If you are gaming all day why even go to the expense of leaving home :roll:
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Jimbo wrote: When I told him that you couldn't put the words 'EDL'' uninterrupted' and rural France' in the same sentence, he decided to go elsewhere.
:lol: an LMH classic that one Jimbo!

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!