B&Bs in France: if you think you're tough enough...

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
Windy

Post by Windy »

I don't think they all run B&Bs though
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately(?) not

I might suggest to them at even so they could economise by having me stand in to play 3 of the 4 roles Pete talked about at the same time:
a dirty one, a drunk, the putyourfootinit
CSE

Post by CSE »

Because we are a registered Casa Rural with the local government (Xunta de Galicia) we are in the following booking website, for free.
http://www.ruralgest.net/
They sent us an email today stating that the U.K. TV company are looking for participants. I would suggest that 100% of the businesses listed in ruralgest are Spanish speakers. Most of them would not speak much English. Subtitles will be used then!
Funny enough the email we received gave a link to the 4inabed website. However the recipients of the email cannot watch any of the video connect here in Spain as the content is blocked for non-U.K. IPs. (Yes we do know how to get around this)
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
La Chouette

Post by La Chouette »

la vache! wrote: I'm just imagining a programme with Pete (and Mrs Pete), Normandie, La Chouette or Cassis and maybe pujols? Could be interesting.
Not with us..thanks! This job is hard enough and reputation's take long enough to build.

Jan
pujols

ah yes

Post by pujols »

La Vache can continue to imagine.
This programme is comedy...PERHAPS noot from day one..Slapstick is not my style.
And I feel that I have no reason to compete or prove myself.

A programme of a different structure and style would be different.