Emergency accommodation needed in Sydney! (EXCHANGE)

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
SherborneCottages

Emergency accommodation needed in Sydney! (EXCHANGE)

Post by SherborneCottages »

Hello all!! My father is travelling to Sydney in a couple of weeks and he has JUST asked me to arrange accommodation in a vacation rental on an exchange basis with one of our properties.

Does anybody out there have a rental property in Sydney (or North or East Sydney or Manly) that they would be interested in letting him stay in for 2 weeks (between March 16th and April 6th - flights not booked yet) in exchange for a stay in one of our lovely vacation rentals in Sherborne, Dorset?

Or any suggestions for the best place to find somewhere that might?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

Have you registered with www.homeforexchange.com ? We were inundated with Aussie exchanges when we listed.
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
SherborneCottages

Post by SherborneCottages »

Thanks for the suggestion apexblue. I did think about it but considering this is just a one-off and quite unlikely we'd be able to find anything for such a specific (and soon AND BUSY) time period that it was probably a waste of the subscription fee.

But have you found it useful? Done many exchanges? Maybe we ought to sign up just for the fun of it!!
Beachcondo

Post by Beachcondo »

I tried to pm you, Sherbourne, but the messages looks really weird.

I have free gift vouchers for 10 days on homeforexchange.

And yes, it is totally great! We have done 2 exchanges and are doing our 3rd this summer with a house in Cotswold. It will be the perfect experience for the kids to practise their English.