New site - your thoughts?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
cottageguru

Post by cottageguru »

Wow - fantastic!

I'm sending you a PM because I'd like to review it on my blog
Heather

Vacation Rental Success Podcast
www.cottageblogger.com
www.twitter.com/cottageguru
Martha

Post by Martha »

Thanks Jenroy, fixed it! :)

That would be lovely, Heather, have PM'd you back :D
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
Jenroy

Post by Jenroy »

Martha,

As you can gather I am very taken with your site and am trying to learn from it, but do not have the time to go throught it in detail and provide a comprehensive report so will report as I find.

Your link to 'ski' on the first page goes to photos and the link to Brevant and Flegere goes to what should I assume to be the 'ski' page.

Will continue, but I hope you do not feel I am being 'picky'

Roy
victoriac

Post by victoriac »

The site looks great - I'm on really slow internet at the moment so I only managed to look at a couple of pages but I'm really impressed.
My web software has just died (again) and you've inspired me to have a look at wordpress now!
Martha

Post by Martha »

Thanks Roy, I don't know how I missed that one!

I think I need to re-word the ski areas, and maybe re-structure that part of the site a bit, for people who don't know the layout of the area. Maybe a drawing of the areas and where we are in relation to them would be helpful. Thanks for the input, it's super helpful.
It's good to hear that you can see it on a slow connection, at least, victoriac. Lovely places :)
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
LaTour Gites

Post by LaTour Gites »

stunning site! You must have spent sooo much time on it! One question...why did you make a new site? The old one was wonderful! You mentioned you had a template, so you just used that and tweaked the rest afterwords?
Braaavo! :D
LaTour Gites

Post by LaTour Gites »

stunning site! You must have spent sooo much time on it! One question...why did you make a new site? The old one was wonderful! You mentioned you had a template, so you just used that and tweaked the rest afterwords?
LaTour Gites

Post by LaTour Gites »