Over Occupied - But Can I Prove It?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

casasantoestevo wrote:Children should be free of coasts they don’t take up much of anything in the first place.
Disagree. Our first ever guests... when everything was brand spanking new... child managed to get felt tip on the curtains.
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
Windy

Post by Windy »

Well having reread this thread and had another think I've just added the following to our guest file.
Occupancy of the lodge

May we please take this opportunity to remind you of the terms and conditions relating to occupancy of the lodge that you agreed to in making your booking with us:

Use Of The Lodge - Only those people registered with us (i.e. listed on the booking form) can occupy the lodge and use the facilities of ******* Park. If this legal requirement under both the Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972 (as amended) and our licence agreement with ****** ******* Parks is not met, then your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund made. Furthermore a charge of £100 per night per unregistered guest will become due. Parties & gatherings at the property of people other than guests listed on the booking form must always have the permission of the owner. The total number of people (including children) in the property must not exceed eight ( 8 ) at any time without our prior agreement.

In very rare circumstances, or in case of emergency, extra guests may be considered. However, this must be with our prior permission, and we reserve the right to levy a mutually agreed charge with payment being required in advance.

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.