Hello to all!

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
Sandrone

Hello to all!

Post by Sandrone »

Hello I am new on forum. I like it very much and I have a home in Italy i just buyed and want to ask an advice on publicity for it on websites. I have not my website. It is necessary to have home website?
My writing is bad, sorry, it is clear what I say? thank you.
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Welcome Sandrone.
99% will tell you that a website is necessary, and I agree even if mine is just plain ugly (I can't concentrate on things and finish them properly :cry: )
Read all the "Italy", then all the other sections, A LOT has been already written.
Where do you have your property?
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
pambon

Post by pambon »

Welcome Sandrone. You will find LOTS of good advice on this forum. You just need to search!

Like Tizfata I agree that you really need your own website. Remember too that regarding the listing sites, not all the sites work for all of us, so it's very much trial and error and changing, maybe, after a few years, when for some unknown reason a site that worked well, suddenly doesn't produce anything anymore:cry:

Good Luck!
Sandrone

Post by Sandrone »

Thanks you for good advices, i want make website,but many friends say it is not usefull they have one,but they work only with agency, no clients write from website. They say it is difficult to find website for great concorrence in internet. My home is in tuscan sea near Grosseto, very pretty.
i read much on website it is usefull,thanks, there is many people with property on free website. You know one? My home is just started working, i have few money to invest. Website must be no commission please. Thanks for help!
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

Sandrone wrote:...i want make website,but many friends say it is not usefull...
Then they're not doing it properly! 8)

Seriously, a website - if run properly - is essential IMHO.
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
Maurmc

Post by Maurmc »

Welcome to LMH, Sandrone! Try Independent Owners for a free website, no commission. It isn't as good as many of the websites belonging to owners on this forum, but it is a good place to start!
If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got.

Apartment Mil Palmeras
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Sandrone wrote:they work only with agency, no clients write from website.
Agencies!
Sandrone, A LOT has been written here about agencies (if some comments were good, I do not recall)... Please feel free to contact me anytime by personal message (PM) we can have a little chat if you like.
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression