Looking for house in Tuscany/fall 2006

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
Elaine Jackson

Looking for house in Tuscany/fall 2006

Post by Elaine Jackson »

We are two couples looking for a 2/2 or 3/2 house in Tuscany region of Italy -- Oct 2006 for a week or ten days. We can swap a house (2/2) in StLucia (Caribbean) at any time it is available OR a house (3/2) on Anna Maria Island in Fl, USA during time we are in Italy or during the winter OR possibly a ski chalet (3/1+) in NH, USA in the White Mountains.
LaLuz

Post by LaLuz »

Wow, what an idea! are you sure I can't interest you in Spain?????
Elaine Jackson

Post by Elaine Jackson »

Spain is on the list but next year is Italy!! Send me your website and I'll bookmark it. By the way, our Caribbean website is www.marigotbayvillas.com -- our residence, Fl, is on Anna Maria Island - west coast, southern edge of Tampa Bay.
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

You know you have opened the flood gates now...If you want Spain...take a look www.islacanelaholidays.com (my site ....my apartment is the virtual tour and not suprisingly the property of the month :lol: )

Paolo would be proud to know that the exchange scheme is working. I dont know if I am going to be one of the first to do an exchange but its looking good that in November I am exchanging properties with another forum member...So it was a very good idea Paolo.

Adios
SARAH
Elaine Jackson

Post by Elaine Jackson »

Thanks for that offer -- and I'll keep it in mind for future. Guess I will have no problem finding a trade for Spain. But how about Italy???