VIVA ITALIA EXHIBITION - EARLS COURT

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
villa sibillini

Post by villa sibillini »

We are off to the Viva Italia show this weekend 23-25 sept, and just wondered if any of you will be going.

Its our first exhibition with our country house and hopefully will give us some bookings for next year.

If anyone is attending come and say hi on stand V250

www.villasibillini.com

Pam Bates
Pam, David & Georgina Bates
Villa Sibillini Country House
www.villasibillini.com
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

Not going, but will be very interested to hear about how you get on.
Carole-Anne
Cascina Ciapolin
www.piedmont-holidays.com
villa sibillini

Hi all, event was excellent and collected 390 contact details for potential customers. Was run a big ragged though - keep forgetting how old I am and am still recovering.

The stand was the easy bit, but I was responsible for all events on the main stage, which included 2 fashion shows, opera (not actually singing myself!), language lessons with the BBC, travel and art forum, Italian play and an Italian Wedding Experience. I also took part in the forum with Italia magazine about moving to Italy. Lucky for me though to have enough people to run the stand - the whole atomosphere was buzzing and very classy - can't wait for next years' event.

Haven't learnt my lesson though amoff to Buon Gusto as the Barbican this weekend.
www.villasibillini.com
Clive in Abruzzo

Re: VIVA ITALIA EXHIBITION - EARLS COURT

Post by Clive in Abruzzo »

villa sibillini wrote:Hi all, event was excellent and collected 390 contact details for potential customers. Was run a big ragged though - keep forgetting how old I am and am still recovering.

The stand was the easy bit, but I was responsible for all events on the main stage, which included 2 fashion shows, opera (not actually singing myself!), language lessons with the BBC, travel and art forum, Italian play and an Italian Wedding Experience. I also took part in the forum with Italia magazine about moving to Italy. Lucky for me though to have enough people to run the stand - the whole atomosphere was buzzing and very classy - can't wait for next years' event.

Haven't learnt my lesson though amoff to Buon Gusto as the Barbican this weekend.
Hi Pam,
Would it be rude to ask you how much it cost to have a stand and how you went about obtaining one?

Clive.
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

Pam,
It sounds amazing - and a lot of fun. Please let us know how many of your contacts book - best of luck.
Best,
Alexia.
villa sibillini

Viva Italia Exhibition 2007

Better late than never - haven't been on for a while and completely missed the postings. Now a year later, I have just been at the 2006 viva italia, bigger and better and at Olympia.

The show was amazing, fashion shows, opera, art, cars, motorbikes and of course loads of food and wine. Would thoroughly recommend it and we had a really successful show for villa sibillini with a new group booking package.

The preparations for 2007 are already underway and the show will be in october. Anyone interested can call the event company on 0044 (0)207 002 8300 and ask either for Giorgia Muffatto or Gianfranco Caputo.
www.villasibillini.com