White Goods

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
pinkelephant

White Goods

Post by pinkelephant »

We've recently purchased in Denia with completion in December. Any advice on purchasing white goods for the apartment. We've purchased the majority of furnishings from Martinez in Benissa but didn't order any pillows or bedding so again any advice appreciated. :D
Pink Elephant
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

Hi pinkelephant,are you in elegance apartments in Denia
Stephen.
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Shortly, I'm off to Altea for a well-earned end of season break. I will give you Denia folk a notional wave as I pass Autopista Junction 62.

Alan
pinkelephant

Post by pinkelephant »

Scaff wrote:Hi pinkelephant,are you in elegance apartments in Denia
Stephen.
Hi Stephen,

Yes we have bought a 3 bedroom in Elegance.
I see from your web site you are marketing the property yourself. Have you got one of the penthouses?

pinkelephant
Pink Elephant
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

Hello again, i'm on the ground floor block 10 looking on to the pool,what block are you in.
Stephen.
pinkelephant

Post by pinkelephant »

Scaff wrote:Hello again, i'm on the ground floor block 10 looking on to the pool,what block are you in.
Stephen.
Hi Stephen,
We are also in block 10 on 3rd floor. Did you get your furniture from Martinez?Where did you get your white goods from? :D
Pink Elephant
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

Hello again,yes we went with Vicky from aftersales to Martinez and got all our stuff there,for white goods we went to an electrical shop just accross the road from Martinez and I thought we got a good deal there for what we spent.I have been in contact with about 7 other owners from block 2 right through to our block and everyone seems to have had the same date to complete.I am trying to get my dates changed as I should be in the Bahamas on the dates for compleation.Will you be spending the christmas holidays there.
Stephen.
pinkelephant

Post by pinkelephant »

Scaff wrote:Hello again,yes we went with Vicky from aftersales to Martinez and got all our stuff there,for white goods we went to an electrical shop just accross the road from Martinez and I thought we got a good deal there for what we spent.I have been in contact with about 7 other owners from block 2 right through to our block and everyone seems to have had the same date to complete.I am trying to get my dates changed as I should be in the Bahamas on the dates for compleation.Will you be spending the christmas holidays there.
Stephen.
Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the info much apprieciated- I think we will do the same for the white goods. I think I would rather be in the Bahamas than a solicitors office in December!! I don't think we will get out for Christmas but maybe New Year.

Kind Regards,
Pink Elephant
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

Hi pinkelephant,when where you last out and did you get a good look inside the complex,the reason I ask is i'm just back a few weeks ago and got some good photos inside and out.
Stephen.
pinkelephant

Post by pinkelephant »

Scaff wrote:Hi pinkelephant,when where you last out and did you get a good look inside the complex,the reason I ask is i'm just back a few weeks ago and got some good photos inside and out.
Stephen.
Hi Stephen,
We just got back on Friday. We got a tour of the complex and they have filled the pool and put in the palm trees but its still a building site!!
We took a few pictures so if you have an e-mail address we can send them through to you.

Regards,
Pink Elephant
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

That will be great just to see if there is any change from when I was there.I will pm you with my e-mail address.
Stephen.
jaime

white/electrical goods

Post by jaime »

This post may be too late to be of use but I have only just discovered the site. I have purchased lots of goods, including electric radiators, toaster, white goods etc. from Pineda. This is situated on the "McDonalds" road as you enter Denia from the toll road. It is on the right hand side on the edge of a roundabout. Not sure how prices compare, but the store is always busy and the service is good.