Booking System

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
MandG

Booking System

Post by MandG »

Hi Everyone
I hope you can offer some advice please.
My husband and I have just purchased a small holiday let complex consisting of 3 homes.
We need an online booking system that will enable us to build a website and incorporates a channel manager.
In a previous hospitality business, we have used Eviivo. Whilst we are happy to use the package again, our initial contact with them, on this occasion, has not been particularly efficient or impressive.
I would like to look at other options but would appreciate any recommendations/ones to avoid!
Any comments or feedback is really welcome.
Thank you.
newtimber

Re: Booking System

Post by newtimber »

I use Beds24 which is excellent if you are technically savvy. Their support is all online and ticketed and their response times are good, they are reasonably priced, and have full integration with all the main booking channels. You can do absolutely everything you might possibly need to do, including having different rates depending on which day of the week the guest arrives and leaves on and in which season. It doesn't do website hosting, but having a website that depends on your choice of booking system is probably a mistake as you have to re-do the website if you change the booking system.

If you are looking for something easier to use and don't want so much flexibility, freetobook is a reasonable alternative.