VRBO asking for more payment details

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
hydroland2

VRBO asking for more payment details

Post by hydroland2 »

Has anyone else had an email from VRBO asking for more payment details?
I had guests check in yesterday and today I got an email saying "We need more information to send you payouts". I checked this on the website in case of a scam and the same thing came up. I went through the payment form as instructed, but there didn't seem to be any extra information required, so I'm not sure what this is all about. I'm not at all happy as when I submitted the form it said it would be reviewed in a few days so that my payment can be processed, so it sounds like they're delaying the payment for some unknown reason.
Anyone else had this and know what exactly is the problem here? I really can't afford a long delay on this and I've never had any problem with payment from VRBO before! Thanks for any info.
Sunbeam

Re: VRBO asking for more payment details

Post by Sunbeam »

I would phone VRBO and speak to your account manager - or the payments department. We get our payments promptly and not had any requests like this.
hydroland2

Re: VRBO asking for more payment details

Post by hydroland2 »

Thanks for the reply. I logged in and checked my account details and all seemed fine. The payment turned up a few days later before I had chance to get onto them about it. Most weird. :?