Daily Telegraph request to rental owners

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
paolo

Daily Telegraph request to rental owners

Post by paolo »

If interested you can reach her through her Twitter address:
Hi, I wondered if you could help me with a feature by posting this request to your members or forum users.

I've been commissioned to write a feature on holiday let owners who own quirky properties for the Telegraph's money section. I'd like to interview someone who renovated or built something quirky for holiday makers to stay in in the UK. I'd like to find out what they did before, why they did this and has it been worth it. We'd need before and after renovation photos too.

Because it's in the Telegraph money section I'd need to find out how much their renovation or build cost, how much they bring in from it and whether they have recouped their cost. I'd also like to get their opinions on the holiday let market in 2022, is it calming down, fierce competition, tough to stand out, booking slowing etc...

I'm also looking for an independent view on what's happening in the holiday let market, what's doing well, impact of regulations. If you're able to help with that and any stats that would be great.

My deadline is Thursday to find a case study and expert comments.

Hope to hear from you.

Many thanks
Sam

Samantha Partington
Freelance Journalist
Twitter: @SamJPartington1
Paolo
Lay My Hat