Sea-front studio apt debut Cap d'Antibes

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Zingara

Sea-front studio apt debut Cap d'Antibes

Post by Zingara »

Sadly, I think the time has come...I'm losing the enthusiasm for it (after 13y, and several properties out here), and that's a warning bell I've learnt to listen to.

I'm proposing to market our beach-front studio (25sq.m) over the next month or so, and wondered if it would be of interest here as it's been a popular holiday let for the last 8 years (average 20 weeks, and that restriction has been my choice). We have 11 weeks booked so far, between end of May and mid-September, all returnees, some for the 3rd and 4th time, and someone may wish to take the 'business' on.

Residence Tamanaco, Bvd james WyllieSalis Beach, 06600

It can be viewed here www.salisbeach-apartment.iowners.net

We have a local English (and French-speaking) manager, who knows the studio well, and it is all set for the season.
We would sell it with an allocated secure underground parking space. We also have a closed garage space available (also in the residence), which is ideal for storing linen, spares etc.

Current prices are just over 10K€ per sq.m for modernised properties. We'd be looking at offers around the 250K€ mark. There would be no agency fees to pay (usually 6%), and notary fees / stamp duty are about 5%.

Feel free to pm me with any questions eg. annual costs, rental returns, etc.
Zingara

Post by Zingara »

Whilst anything can happen....the studio was openly advertised yesterday morning, and we have received an offer last night for the full asking price, with a commitment to honour the season's rentals... :shock:
I won't celebrate until the ink is dry....
annedab

Post by annedab »

Well done - hope all goes smoothly :D
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?
Zingara

Post by Zingara »

I was admiring your success, too, when I read your post yesterday morning...the market's been so drab in France that I thought we'd be a year. Fortunately for us, someone missed out on a more expensive 'project' in a neighbouring building just last month.
I hope your sale goes through smoothly...
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Wow! Well done! And to Annedab as well.

Hope they both go smoothly.

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

Congrats, Zingara - right place right time, eh?
Zingara

Post by Zingara »

Hopefully for both parties, as he preferred our block anyway, and missed out on the other property because he was on holiday!
..ça marchera bien, on espère...
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Excellent, and fingers crossed for success right through to completion.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Congrats Zingara. Hope all goes well for you.
Zingara

Post by Zingara »

I did wonder if it might be too good to be true...he apparently can't get a mortgage, so back on the market....

Hey-ho...
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Oh dear, my commiserations. Salis Beach is a lovely location too. We stayed there about 4 years ago on the same street at the Hotel Josse.